- ECIT provides a unique combination of accounting and IT services to companies that outsource their administrative work to reduce complexity and cost.
- Established in 2013 by Peter Lauring, CEO of ECIT, and is the result of a clear business idea and a proven acquisition model through 116 acquisitions/mergers of smaller companies.
- Has more than 30,000 customers and 2,100 employees in nine countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Serbia, Finland, Germany, Poland, and Lithuania)
- Has a well-documented model for acquisitions and integration of small businesses in ECIT, which ensures local entrepreneurship and customer proximity by offering a combination of local and central ownership in the company.
- Pro forma key figures of 2020: Turnover of NOK 2 billion, EBITDA NOK 290 million.
- Expects solid, profitable growth, both organically and through further acquisitions/mergers.
- Recently raised NOK 730 million in relation to the planned listing on Euronext Growth in May 2021. Paradigm Capital AG and Varner Kapital AS are cornerstone investors.
If you are interested in knowing more about ECIT, follow the links below where you can read about our history and management:
Any questions may be addressed to Chief Operating Officer Christine Lundberg
Larsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 452 11 552